cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dishwasher stops twice during each cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased the dishwasher in March of 2019 (MODEL NUMBER: DW80M9550UG/AA) and now the dishwasher stops twice during it's cycle. It always stops with 1 hour and 25 minutes left in the cycle and again with 25 minutes left. 

We were away on vacation for a week (not sure that's important, but stating in case it is) so the dishwasher was never ran during that week. The day after we return I turn on the dishwasher and go to bed. When I awoke the next morning I see "1:25" flashing. I assumed that after I had gone to bed someone had opened the dishwasher door and never selected "Start" to restart the dishwasher (once the dishwasher starts if the door is opened it won't automatically restart unless someone hits the "start" button). I hit "start" and the dishwasher continues. Later I go into the kitchen and I see "25" flashing and I know for a fact the door hadn't been opened. I hit "start" and it continues until the end. Everyday since the cycle stops with "1:25" and "25" minutes remaining.

Anyone know what could be causing the interruption in the cycle? Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher stops twice during each cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is something that would require service. Mind sending me a private message with the serial number?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher stops twice during each cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is something that would require service. Mind sending me a private message with the serial number?

View solution in original post