Original topic:

help with refund!

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 11:11 AM)
userKVLo2PjoP4
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought bespoke refrigerator, washer and dryer in first week of August but, I had cancelled the order while the items are shipped because the delivery date & timings were not working out!

I got immediate refund for the refrigerator but, washer and dryer refunds are pending since over 20+ days now. Order page shows Return success for both washer and dryer but, every time I contact support (+1 855-716-2387) I get a standard response saying ticket is still open for your refund and internal team is working on it.

Today's call with the support is really wired, according to the person I spoke returns are pending for 100's of customers and their systems are down since 3 months 🙂 I assumed the person just gave some random excuses when stressed about the delays and requesting to speak to someone who can provide more details.

I'm unable to get pass through the support staff (+1 855-716-2387) to speak to someone who can provide me the correct update. 

Any suggestions please? 

Current refund experience stresses me not to return to samsung but, I love bespoke and looking forward to reorder them very soon 🙂

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I certainly understand your frustration with these delays in your refunds. If you would like, you can always send a private message to any of the moderators here. We would be happy to look over your case and provide any updates, as well as look for any additional options to help get this resolved sooner. Please be sure to include your ticket number when messaging us so that we can locate your information. We appreciate your patience during this time, and look forward to helping you get a resolution. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userKVLo2PjoP4 

Hm, yeah, this is a tough one. Not much that we, as customers, can do if the support channels are not able to help for whatever reason. Maybe consider creating a report with BBB? It usually forces someone from an elevated support level to contact you to try to resolve an issue. I've never had to do this with Samsung, but I did have good outcomes with some other large companies in the past, when regular their support was giving me a runaround. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I certainly understand your frustration with these delays in your refunds. If you would like, you can always send a private message to any of the moderators here. We would be happy to look over your case and provide any updates, as well as look for any additional options to help get this resolved sooner. Please be sure to include your ticket number when messaging us so that we can locate your information. We appreciate your patience during this time, and look forward to helping you get a resolution.