Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung dishwashers no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher No Power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a  dishwasher about two years old.  No longer has power.   Verified circuit breaker and power to unit.   I keep reading about a fuse or thermal fuse.  Please advise.

Unit DW80K505OUS 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung dishwasher DW80K5050US-No power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Dishwasher about 2 years old.  Suddenly lost power to control board.  Checked circuit breaker and power, both okay.  Already shut down power for over an hour and re-powered...no change.  I see other people had same problem but cannot see results.  Please advise.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung dishwasher DW80K5050US-No power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this for you. Could you provide the serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Help! Dishwasher doesn’t turn on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our dishwasher suddenly stopped working.  It is model dw80k5050us.  It has no power. I checked the breaker and it is good.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Help! Dishwasher doesn’t turn on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Typically repairs would be recommended if tripping the breaker to the unit (or unplugging it) for a few minutes has no affect. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung dishwasher DW80K5050US / does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In 2017 I remodeled my entire house and chose Samsung for every appliance. After spending $6000.00 on appliances just 11 months later, the Samsung Hub refrigerator with the IPad in the door stopped making ice. A short time later, it stopped cooling and then my journey with Samsung began. The refrigerator, after several changed countless parts, was deemed unrepairable. The refrigerator has been replaced with another brand. Now as of a month ago, my Samsung DW80K5050US diswasher has stopped working. I checked all connections and searched for any debris that might have clogged the machine. Everything was good. I shut off the breaker for a day and then attempted to power it back on. It worked normally for a week and then the same problem... no power. I attempted the breaker reset again and now it's not turning on at all. I am very frustrated and disappointed in the Samsung products I have purchased. Christmas is approaching which means a house full of family and lots of dish washing after meals. I purchased this dishwasher for about $600.00

when the home was remodeled. I am thinking about replacing the mother board. Can you help before I throw away any more money on this dishwasher? No, I did not purchase an extended warranty. 

Help please,

Al 

Highlighted
Astronaut

samsung dishwasher dw80m3021us does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like we have the same problem as everyone else. Dishwasher just went dead.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung dishwasher dw80m3021us does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you checked the breaker to make sure that it wasn't flipped?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung dishwasher dw80m3021us does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance?