JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dishwasher will not power on

(Topic created on: 6/24/20 2:35 PM)
userolRLG0OyMc
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My 1 year old dishwasher (dw80k7050ug) will not power on.  From the best that I can determine, there is something wrong with the control panel.  Has anybody had similar issues and/or knows the part # so I can try to order and install a new one? 

532 Replies
soccercoach10
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Is Samsung not accepting any responsibility for what is clearly a manufacturer's defect, with now 29 pages of complaints about this?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

That is something that would require service.  If you would like to move forward with that process, feel free to send me a private message.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usermUhd2TCJeP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue.  Is Samsung standing behind this product for a known flaw?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@usermUhd2TCJeP   If you would please send your model and serial numbers to this PM Link, I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernnAdTPFRr5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Mine just did this.. 2 months old, it has power but control is unresponsive

0 Likes
userTM1kV88B1i
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I guess I got lucky since my control panel lasted 2.5 years before crapping out. Anyone have the part # so I can replace?

0 Likes
userrAQU3tCm2U
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

i have a similar issue , whats the Part #.  WHats the estimate to get the service dept to fix it?

@userTM1kV88B1i wrote:

I guess I got lucky since my control panel lasted 2.5 years before crapping out. Anyone have the part # so I can replace?

0 Likes
user8l87xit5U2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Following. Same issue with my dishwasher. Control panel will not power up. Seems to be an ongoing issue with Samsung. What are the fixes, as to have to replace a control board after 2 years is crazy.

0 Likes
userxbHtsHwMID
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same problem. I installed unit in mid-2017, so I got three years of service. Comments now on 30th page, so I am not alone. I run mine about once per week, so how can this happen? I had a control panel problem with a Kenmore once, after six years, so I know that this could cost hundreds. Has the company decided to fix these at no cost?

0 Likes
userAXIPuP0QAF
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

30 pages of posts and each time Samsung's response is "looks like it needs servicing", out of pocket cost of course. Samsung dishwshers are complete garbage, stick to Bosch if you want top of the line, or Maytag and Whirlpool for something cheaper. My frigidaire worked 10 years witout issues and then I sold it for quite a bit when I moved. Not even 4 year mark this piece of trash Samsung has died.

0 Likes