cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Dishwasher will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We haven't moved it at all.  Power works in the breaker and when it finished a wash two days ago,  we went to use it a few hours later and there are no lights or anything on the control panel.  It appears completely dead.   It isn't old so a bit dissapointing.   What do you recommend as options Caleb?

Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My samsung dishwasher wont power on stopped in middle of cycle with water in bottom. I've already checked cords, and breaker.

Model Dw80k5050us. 

Serial # <hidden>.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide me with your full model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

MODELSmiley Very HappyW80K7050US/AA03

<edit>

Dishwasher thru a "LC" code.After troubleshooting, I performed a reset by turning off the breaker(there is no power switch in the room for the DW) and waited well over a minute.  I flipped the breaker back and the machine still  willl not power up.  I think I'm out of options.  Please advise.

Thank you.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you verify that the child lock is not enabled?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see any instructions for turnioing a child lock on/off

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your model might not have that feature. I apologize. The next step would be to have the dishwasher serviced. Can you shoot me a private message so I can get that set up for you?    http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the heads up on the child lock... I was able to fix the dishwasher over the weekend.  For some reason power was lost at the receptacle and then it was restored and has worked for 24Hrs now.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my dishwasher. We have tried all suggestions but it will not turn on. Help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBHfH6ioFVJ     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.