cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Stormwash Dishwasher ( dw80k7050ug) will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, we have had our DW80K7050US for 1.5 years and we are getting the same issue. This seems like an obvious defect in the machine. Why hasn't there been a recall or notice regarding this? We have tripped the circuit breaker and everything else on the same breaker works.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@

Also have this problem.  There is no gasket from the door to the control panel and it gets water in there and it shorts out.  I would love Samsung to deal with this.  Installed in 2017.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing too. @SamsungLou , I PM'd you my model # and S/N.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung dishwasher DW80K5050US / does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 14 month old dishwasher hardly used and no longer turns on.  It died in the middle of a cycle.  water is still inside and will not drain as well.  Please help.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Samsung dishwasher DW80K5050US / does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full serial number of the dishwasher?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I ran into the same problem. Washer died in the middle of a cycle... and now doesn't turn back on.

my dishwasher model is DW80K7050US

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Weve also have experienced the same issue.  Model number dw80k5050us.  We have also cycled the breaker, once for 20 minutes, andonce overnight with no success.  Power to the dishwasher has been confirmed. Stopped mid cycle, and now no power, no life on the control panel.  Seems like a common failing panel or control board on many of the others posts.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, we would love to assist you with this. Send us a private message with your serial number so we can look into this. http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same model just UB (Black) and the exact same issue. powered down from the breaker for over an hour and no success. my washer is 1.5 yrs old and gets ran twice a week. i agree, seems like a common issue from everything i have read. i am a huge samsung advocate and besides the Note 7 issue, ive never had problem. i thought id turn to this samsung forum but havnt seen an resoulutions. 

@Anonymous @SamsungBri