cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: dishwasher dw80k7050us will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And have you tried the steps listed here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001914/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have. Still no response. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming, honestly the next step would be repairs. Mind shooting me a message here with your serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 1 1/2 year old dishwasher is dead is not powering up / this seems like a common problem - is there a recall on this? S/N is B03SG8DJ700304T

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user8vhiYcF8AE; There are no recalls for this model. However, we would be happy to look into this concern for you. Please send us a private message to the link

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems like this isn't a new problem. There are posts from 4 years ago to 2019.

Someone has had to figure this out by now. 

No one got an answer from Samsung? Or has anyone had a repair man come and tell them what the problem is?

Mine started doing this about a month ago or so. One day it wouldn't turn on. So I checked the breakers. They were fine. I unplugged the dishwasher and plugged it back in. And then it worked. But then a few days later it happened again. And then again and now every time I need to run the dishwasher, I have to unplug and plug it back in anywhere from 1 time to 10 times. Sometimes it works after unplugging it for a few seconds and others it takes minutes or even hours when I give up after a few tries and come back later to try again.... 

It's very frustrating... Please help, anyone that got an answer or a fix? Even if my problem won't be able to be fixed the same way, what are the options besides the few simple, limited troubleshooting steps Samsung suggests before giving up and calling a service man.

I would like a chance to fix it myself first. Or at least have an idea what to expect..

Thank you for any help you can give

Highlighted
Astronaut

Dishwasher won’t turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dishwasher won't turn in.  Worked fine one day, then the next wash nothing....zero power. Have tried the circuit breakers.  Any help would be appreciated!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher won’t turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message with your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Dishwasher won’t turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For anyone that’s gotten this fixed, how much was it? And did it break again after the fix? Was it worth it?

Asteroid

samaung dishwasher DW80K5050US Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have my Samsung Dishwasher for less than a year and it just stopped working. While plugged on it simply keeps powering on and off without be touched. When it is off. The panel is not responding to turn it back off. This is super frustrating. Really wish i could get some help. I see my model lots of people seems to be having that problem with their control panel.