cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Stormwash Dishwasher ( dw80k7050ug) will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just go my Stormwash Dishwasher DW80K7050US at the beginning of November 2017 and I am having the same issue.  Cut breaker off for 5 or so minutes, I turned break back on and when I push the power button it makes noise and the lights flash and then power goes off.  Than I get nothing more, no lights and no sound?  Help

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ave the same problem and dis washer is less than a year please help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same problem for my 1.5 year old DW80K5050US, tried every possible suggestion but still no luck at all.

By reading this post thread I started believing this product had some kind of defect design and need to be recalled by samsung.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have th esame problem my diswasher is not even 2 years old , I called Samsung and they say they charge me 175 to come to look at it plus part whci god knows how much is that 

I think this way samsung making money out of people by giving the faulty product 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

in my case i push the power button and randomly turn on , when is turn on if i push the Start it would turn off by itself 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
help
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Guys , 

i have the same extract issue. The dishwasher switches off and back on after couple of days.Sometimes the switching off the breaker helps but the last couple of times it turned off and then turned back on after a couple of days. 

Please help it is only 1.5 years old

serial numberB03QG8DHB02340Z

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's what ours did and then it stopped turning back on.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model DW80k5050UB Will not power on. Checked breaker and power is applied to unit. Will not power panel light nor operate.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This sounds like a failing component in the panel. Because mine just stopped working last night and I checked for current to the dishwasher and got it going to it..  ruling out breaker problem. Think a recall is warranted