cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Dishwasher will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my dishwasher. We have tried all suggestions but it will not turn on. Help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBHfH6ioFVJ     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  a model DW80K7050UG and my touch pad would also not respond, no power!  I found a bad connection at the door switch-plug in connector.  Hope this helps!  Our unit was purchased back in 2016 and this was the first and only problem we have had w/ it!  In fact, I just fixed it this morning, it took me approx. an hour from start to finish, including troubleshooting!   

Also purchased a Side by Side, an Electric Range and a Microwave at that same time, "as a package" and this is the only issue we had w/ any of them so far!

Best of luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher will not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dishwasher will not power on even the outlet is working fine.

what is the problem and how to fix?

thank you 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have dishwasher model DW80K5050UG and am having the same issue. I have tried the suggested solutions and no go. Breaker is on and panel will not power on.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung DW80K5050UG Diswasher control board no power

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have checked breaker, and everything we can think of control board has no power. This unit isn't even 2 years old. This is outrageous. Anyone had this issue or can someone point me in the right direction?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to our dishwasher. We're 5 months out of warranty so Samsung wants us to pay over $200 just to diagnose the problem. Did I mention our Samsung microwave conked out after 13 months, too? I've seen some DIY fixes which I'll try - removing the faceplate to dry off componenents - but fully expect to buy a new unit. Not a Samsung, of course. The original appliances in our old rental unit are chugging along with no problems after 8 years. What a joke.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue with my dishwasher. I figure it's the panel but can't find anywhere for reasonable price. 

part DD82-01093A

Highlighted
Astronaut

Dishwasher DW80R5060UG

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased this dishwashing unit less than 6 months ago and this morning the unit will not power on at all. I reset breakers. Checked the plug. Nothing. It's very upsetting something so new is having issues already

Highlighted
Constellation

Dishwasher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung model DW80F600uts. It will not power on. Thought it was outlet. Checked outlet and power supply, all is good. It will not do anything all of the sudden. I have loved this washer except for front panel never looking clean. But it cleans dishes well! All of sudden it does nothing! Help!