cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userhUSEsnbqGL
Asteroid

Dishwasher

I have had service technicians out 3 times to repair my dishwasher. They have been here at two week intervals stating each time that the parts sent were not correct. This last time with two repairmen showing up. Still no working dishwasher. Extremely disappointed with this product!!! Was a big fan of Samsung before. Not so much anymore. If this isn’t rectified ASAP, will no longer purchase Samsung products and STRONGLY dissuade anyone else from doing so!!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishwasher

Oh no!  Would you happen to have a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userhUSEsnbqGL
Asteroid

Transaction #40722912, for the date of 5/8/2019.  It didn’t help that the two technicians kept whispering and decided to leave their garbage behind. Warranty service is less than professional 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That ticket number does not match our system. Can you send your telephone number to this PM Link?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usereFHKFBdAXM
Constellation

Have to agree we purchased 6 top of line appliances in March 19. Fridge has been replaced after 4 weeks of trail and error. Now dishwasher has LC Code. Thinking they better stick to phones would not recommend Samsung Appliances.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you also provide a transaction number that we could look into?  

userhUSEsnbqGL
Asteroid

The techs supposedly fixed the problem using assorted parts “to make the pieces work”.  The dw ran twice (making a odd noise) which was reported to the repair service. Just tried to run for a third time since repair.....now has a LC code and warning signal won’t shut off without cutting power to unit!  This product is completely unusable!!!!!!

userhUSEsnbqGL
Asteroid

Tecnichian now coming out for the 6th time. Now after their “fix”, the unit throws an LC code (leak). Interestingly enough, after the first post, a Samsung rep started a discussion with me (PRIVATE MESSAGING ONLY) and basically dismissed the entire situation. Not exactly what I expected from what I believed to be a good brand!

MJOKC
Asteroid

I am sorry for your situation; I am having a similar situation where my dishwasher worked originally but has not.  Same issues and they can not seem to fix it yet.  I don't know what the solution is as it is very frustrating.  I don't even get a bad code.  I have never had an appliance that cost this much fail that quickly.  Frustation seems to be the name of the game at moment.

userhUSEsnbqGL
Asteroid

I hope you are able to find some kind of resolution to the problem. I truly understand your frustration.  The repairman came out again on the the 3rd. So far it seems to be fixed. Fingers crossed. Just hope you aren’t relying on Samsung themselves to be of any assistance. It was my experience that there is not much support.