cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZCIM5utsMf
Constellation

Re: Do not use the self-cleaning on the range - your range will not work after!!!

Can anyone who has had this part replaced let me know what the part number is? 

Happy to... the part number is DE47-20037A. 

userXeizKnj0eo
Astronaut

Re: Do not use the self-cleaning on the range - your range will not work after!!!

Can you tell me what part was replaced. ? Im just know experincing this nightmare. Thanks

userxpNQ5sqAZr
Constellation

The part number is DE47-20037A and it's typically called a High Limit Thermostat,  though the reality is that it acts like a non-resettable thermal fuse.   Available through various places online. 

usercXhkNloaBE
Constellation

I am in the same boat.  My oven was purchaed on Oct 24th but not installed until mid Nov and yet I am still out of warranty due to Smiley Tongueurchase date"  That is a total crock.  And you are right they could care less. I have plenty of years left to purchase TVs, phones and appliances.  I just took a count and I have 7 Samsung prodcuts right now and they will most certainly be my last!

Highlighted
userk2nuO3vOpS
Astronaut

Can you tell me what needs to be replaced? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The mods here are not certified technicians. Therefore we wouldn't be qualified to offer part replacement suggestions. Could you please provide me with your full model number and serial number in a private message?

usernfT6Jd6ZLo
Constellation

I had the exact same thing happen with the exact same answer from Samsung. My experience happened Thanksgiving Eve and I was hosting!!!! I just wanted a clean looking oven for all the relatives to see when we'd pull the turkey out and what I got was a very F'd-up cooking experience in my gas grille.

NO more Samsung appliances!

Go read my experience with my French door refrigerator Ice maker on these pages. Even worse!!!!!

userJ6qc0kkXVx
Constellation

wonderful! We had the same thing happen to our stove last year and now our ice maker hasn’t worked in 3 weeks. No more Samsung for us!

usernfT6Jd6ZLo
Constellation

I had the exact same thing happen with the exact same answer from Samsung. My experience happened Thanksgiving Eve and I was hosting!!!! I just wanted a clean looking oven for all the relatives to see when we'd pull the turkey out and what I got was a very F'd-up cooking experience in my gas grille.

NO more Samsung appliances!

Go read my experience with my French door refrigerator Ice maker on these pages. Even worse!!!!!

user5iW6qUA4gA
Astronaut

Same thing happened to me today !!!! The range is 14 months old !! Samsung customer care couldnt CARE LESS !!! They wanted me to be connected to their approved repair center that will call me in 2-3 business days to set up an appointment !!!

I WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN !!!!