cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Does RF28JBEDBSR refrigerator include tray dispenser for water/ice dispenser?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know if there is a water tray dispenser included in refrigerator?  

If not, is there an accessory available?  Every time we dispense water, spill all over the fridge.  

IMG_5812.JPG

Love everything else.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does RF28JBEDBSR refrigerator include tray dispenser for water/ice dispenser?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, it isn't.  Get a nice sized cup and run the water until it's a clean stream  with no sputtering.  This should stop the unnecessary dripping that's getting water all over the place.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Does RF28JBEDBSR refrigerator include tray dispenser for water/ice dispenser?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, it isn't.  Get a nice sized cup and run the water until it's a clean stream  with no sputtering.  This should stop the unnecessary dripping that's getting water all over the place.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this drip tray does not exist then why does the manual that comes with this model describe how to pop it out for cleaning?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a general user manual that covers a few different french door models.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed, mine also does not have one - search the garage for two hours, because the General Manassas al indicated there was one, but alas - No there is not.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you’re talking the little removeable tray that goes in the indentation in the bottom the ice/water dispenser area, mine came with two. The difference is the color. One for Stainless steel he othe is black. However, we don’t use it. What do you need it for?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looking for a stainless tray removable tray for my Samsung refrigerator. Do you still have it for model RF28jBEDBSR?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So how can we buy one?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have the black model and it does not include a dispenser tray. I contacted samsung and they gave me the parts department website. There was no tray for the black model, so i bought the silver model's dispenser tray. It did not fit.  Basically, the black model just doesnt have one.  In one post, the person said they receieved two, but I dont know if I beleive them. Let me know if you find out anything. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont think it has one. The silver model does but not the black. Also, the silver model tray does not fit the black fridge. Makes no sense.