cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Does samsung still make fridges with integrated sodastream?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was going to buy one of the Samsung Chef Collection fridges with the integrated sodastream, but I can't find any that are actually in stock.  The website is very little help.  Do they still make them?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Does samsung still make fridges with integrated sodastream?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called around to a few applicance stores, and most seem to think that Samsung discontinued their Sodastream products a few years ago, but that is just speculation based on their inability to find any recently.  If anyone at Samsung knows otherwise, please let me know. 

Otherwise if I can't it from Samsung, I'll probably just go with an LG fridge.   

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know we do have some Refrigerators that do have the SodaStream I took a quick look through our website and found this one:

https://www.samsung.com/us/home-appliances/refrigerators/4-door-flex/36-wide-34-cu-ft-capacity-4-doo...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was looking for that model, but if you click the buy link, there are no online or offline distributors listed. BestBuy has a listing for it, but its on clearance with no stock available, so I think it has been discontinued.  

Is there some way to figure out if there is an updated model that might be stocked somewhere?  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://www.samsung.com would be the only reference I am aware of. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you be more specific?  I've looked through the Samsung.com appliances pages, but I can't seem to find any information as to which models are still available.   They seem to leave old models that have been discontinued years earlier on the website.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called around to a few applicance stores, and most seem to think that Samsung discontinued their Sodastream products a few years ago, but that is just speculation based on their inability to find any recently.  If anyone at Samsung knows otherwise, please let me know. 

Otherwise if I can't it from Samsung, I'll probably just go with an LG fridge.   

View solution in original post