cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Double Wall Oven (Model # NV51K7770DS) gives "Check C-A2" message on digital display

I recently received a "Check C-A2" message on my digital display. I set my oven to Bake then started the oven. The oven came on and was on for about 10 seconds then it stopped and I received the message. I disconnected power, pulled the unit out of the wall, and removed the top and upper panels to view the Blower Motor. The Blower Motor does spin freely when I gently spin it with my finger. I then restored power and once it rebooted I tried turning the oven on again. It did come on and I heard and saw the Blower Motor spinning; it looked and sounded as expected. However, after about 10 seconds the oven turned heating and I received the C-A2 message again.

What troubleshooting can I do to determine if the issue is with the Blower Motor, Mag Sensor, or the relay. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Double Wall Oven (Model # NV51K7770DS) gives "Check C-A2" message on digital display

If the error occurs after powering the range off, flip the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds. 

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange process.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message one of our moderators to have service processed. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

- If you're OUT of warranty, you the following link to locate a service center in your area by using the link below

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Double Wall Oven (Model # NV51K7770DS) gives "Check C-A2" message on digital display

Thank you for the reply. I have already tried turning the breaker off for about 30 minutes and receive the same error. So what I am not looing for now is what troubleshooting can I do myself to determine if the issue is with the Blower Motor, Mag Sensor, or the relay. I know the diagnostic steps cannot be difficult but I need assistance in determining what the diagnostic steps are. Any assistance you are able to provide, if you are the person that is able to do so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!