cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Duo Flex Delay Start AM/PM setting Model# NE59M6850SG

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to set the delay start on my Duo Flex oven.  It is currently 8:30am and I would like to start it at 3:00pm.  However, when I put in 3:00, there is no place to select am or pm.  It is currently set on am since the current time is am.  How do I change this to pm?  I have tried using military time, I've tried pressing the clock button.  And I have tried double pressing the clock button.  I am not sure what else to try.  Please advise.  Thank you! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Duo Flex Delay Start AM/PM setting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you are setting the auto delay, after setting the Temperature and Cook time, when you press Delay Start, before setting your start time, if you press Delay Start again it should cycle through AM and PM.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide the model number for the oven?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The model number is NE59M6850SG.

Thank you!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you are setting the auto delay, after setting the Temperature and Cook time, when you press Delay Start, before setting your start time, if you press Delay Start again it should cycle through AM and PM.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked! Thank you!!