Thank you! Last night I forgot to remove the knob after cooking and this morning I had another episode of almost setting something on fire. Just placed the order for grommets at Home Depot to pick up today! Samsung needs to ship these grommets to every owner of this type of range. I really hopethis works, I was at the point of replacing my 4 month old range when I found this.
Just happened to me. Somehow the burner was turned on and the bags left on the stove were on fire. I had to quickly get mexelderly parents out of the house due to smoke. I suggest getting legal involved. This is a fire hazard.
My house just burnt down on 2 days ago because of this faulty design of the knobs. I walked by my stove and apparently caught on of the knobs which turned on the back burner and started a fire. I hope Samsung gets sued by insurance companies.