Knob control is poor quality and easily turned on by accident when accessing microwave above it. Samsung service on here projects some care but I Have contacted SAMSUNG customer service who was terrible. They do care but there not fixing anything that cost them. Basicly told me to call someone and fix myself.
This part cost Samsung less than $5 and they would let people be injured or die instead of taking reponsibility for poor quality products. NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT .
We have one your best electric ovens. It’s a slide-in model so the controls are in the front.. If you accidentally brush against it, it turns on! This is unsafe!
What is Samsung’s solution? Ive seen others with the same complaint.
Y'all make this so much more of a issue then what's it's supposed to be it's simple ya pay attention do what the directions say and hope that those are correct and go from there.
Unbelievable! Just had a Pyrex dish explode into a million pieces when my guest barely leaned up against the stove and turned on burner. Happened so many times before- son burnt his hands before too. Products liability, manufacturer defect 101! I want a new stove or replacement parts! So dangerous can't imagine the potential liability/ punitive damages coming from lawsuits here.
@useraIyy6I6h4R Good morning! I wanted to follow up with you to see if you are still in need of assistance?
Ok , we just installed our special ordered Tuscan color SS slide in electric range a couple of weeks ago in our brand new renovated kitchen. We were just checking the bead board panels fitted under our new white cabinets and had a couple of decorative plastic panels to install when we moved some stuff over from the countertop onto the stove while checking the backsplash fit up. I went outside to paint the beadboard and in five minutes my wife was screaming FIRE. The knob on the front panel had moved and started a plastic fire on the range. I had to use the fire extinguisher to put out the fire. This has ruined our upper cabinets and new microwave and caused massive smoke damage throughout our house. We called the fire department and they set up fans to ventilate and wrote up a report. The firemen pulled out the stove and unplugged it. They also turned on a knob while sliding the range out and commented that the range was dangerous! We are now considering legal matters.
I just got off the phone with Samsung after filing a complaint . They're saying this is the way the product is "designed" and it's performing to expectations !!! Horrible company and thank goodness there are companies out there who stand behind their products . Will go to them . Anyone had some good experiences with some other brands of kitchen appliances ? Would love to hear who they are.
I have a similar problem but with another danger added in. My front right turbo burner (I have a gas range) is absolutely useless. It is half the power of the other front turbo, PLUS, when I go to turn it down, the flame disappears entirely. (I found this out accidentally. Also, I need to actually TAP the burner to get it to light!)
Well, we went away for a 3 day weekend, and get a call from my son who lives next door. He had gone in to use our laundry, and immediately smelled gas!!! Seems the front burner was on all weekend. I am so glad he did not turn on any lights.
He called the fire department per my directions and got out of there. Luckily, we were due home in a couple of hours, but it was a very long drive, as you can imagine.
I called Samsung the next day, and was told....they knew this was a problem with their ranges!!!!!!
I'm in the same boat. I can't in good conscience sell this thing, give it away, or get it fixed and this is why. Every tech I have called will not come look at it without Samsung contacting them to say what exactly they know is wrong with this.
Now, maybe I shouldn't divulge that bit of info when I try to get someone to come in.
With the social distancing, it will be impossible to get anyone right now.
But I don't know what to do?
Sorry for all the exclamations, but we are at our wits' end. We spent almost $900 on this piece of junk, and as we are retired, that is not pocket change.
Please, someone...can anyone help us in how to fix this? Gas is a scary thing.