Samsung, you need to step up your game and come up with a fix for these ranges. Its way too easy to accidentally bump the knob and turn on. Someone is going to loose there home, life or both over this defect.
My cat slipped on the oven and turned the burner on, we woke up in the middle of the night to the whole oven on fire and my microwave( also Samsung) melting.
my whole kitchen is destroyed along with smoke and soot damage through my whole house.
we are displaced for months
something needs to be done about this before someone dies
We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers for the range, along with pictures of the damage, to this PM Link.
Thank you for the images. Were you able to get the model number or anything in regards to the unit?
I bought my stove less than a year ago. Many times the burners have came on from someone accidentally rubbing up against the knows. I had a glass pan of brownies on the burner and thank God I was awake to smell they were burning.
Samsung you need to fix this before houses or even worse lives are lost because of your poorly made products.
We have had the same issue. Very dangerous design flaw! When we called Samsung it seemed like it was new news. Now we see that they are well aware of the problem. What will it take, some one to be killed?? Please update if there will be legal action. Thank you!
I would certainly love to be involved in any action against Samsung about these knobs. We went to bed one night and woke up to fire alarms going off. We came out and found my Tea kettle melting and it damaged my cooktop. Luckily, our fire sprinklers did not go off because that would have damaged the whole house. I am not going to stop until I get satisfaction!!!!