Original topic:

Electric Range glass top cracked

(Topic created on: 2/22/21 6:25 PM)
muratoruc
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The Electric Range is pretty new, it was bought around 1 year ago when we moved to this new house (10 months ago). While my wife was heating a pot, it was suddenly cracked. We are so sad and try to find a solution for replacement. We would be appreciate if you help us. We are seeking urgent assistance due to COVID era as we are all working from home. Thanks!

Serial Number : <hidden>

M/C : NE59M4320SS/AA

Serail Number photoSerail Number photoCracked Glass Top - 1Cracked Glass Top - 1Cracked Glass Top - 2Cracked Glass Top - 2Cracked Glass Top - 3Cracked Glass Top - 3Cracked Glass Top - 4Cracked Glass Top - 4

0 Likes
3 Replies
muratoruc
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can someone please help me out?

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your email address so that I can look into this for you.  http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user90YpLUl85v
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,,,,, We are a samsung fans, everything is samsung in this home. Never had any problem. Till now, of course, now that everything is so hard cause the virus. We are so happy with our appliances and phones (S20 ulta), and our tvs. Any way, while my  sweet wife was making our dinner  our electric range glass top cracked. We need help to replace it.  Both of us need to eat healthy and we use our range 3 times a day. Please help us!

0 Likes