Original topic:

Electric stove's oven doesn't work

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 08:59 PM)
user7JKLt5xMM5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Model #NE63T8751SS

When I try to use the oven to do anything, bake, broil, or roast, I get little symbol that looks like a roasting sensor and a message that says something to the effect that I can't use the oven function in the temp probe mode.  The thing is I've never used the temperature probe - ever.  Tried tuning off the power, waiting for a few minutes, and then turning it back on.  Didn't work.  Any suggestions?

1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I understand the frustration with the oven not working, and recommend to press OFF and then restarting the oven. If the problem persists, the next recommendation is to disconnect all power to the range for at least 30 seconds and then reconnect the power. Regrettably, If this does not solve the problem, we will suggest having a technician service the range and you can send the model code and the serial number to the private message link to proceed. https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes