JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Electrical Range Control Panel Fire/ NE59J7630SS

(Topic created: 04-27-2022 08:05 AM)
userlUCFkVlRN2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Had a pizza in oven yesterday afternoon. Noticed a bunch of clicking and popping sounds. Looked over and the entire top control panel had flames and fire coming out of the back top of the oven where the control panel is. Thankfully we have a fire extinguisher and were also able to disable the breaker and disable the power. Pulled the oven and stove away from the wall and took back panel off. The entire inside of the control panel is burnt and black. If I had not been home and right here to catch it, I'm certain our house would have gone up in flames. After doing some research, I have found this to be an issue all over the internet. Tons and tons of people reporting this issue and it appears that the posts get deleted and Samsung is no help. Warranty or not, any product I purchase should never catch fire. I would like to get some help on this. I have called with little to no help. I have my receipt of purchase, pictures of this damage, and I would like this to be resolved. We own a kitchen full of Samsung appliances and if I don't get the support this deserves, I will never purchase another Samsung product and I will be sure and tell everyone I know. 

Thanks,

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! So that we may be able to further assist you can you please send us a private message? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I completely understand your frustrations with the range panel catching on fire, I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. Is there any in the home that's damaged besides the range? Also, can you send me a private with your serial number as well? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK 

0 Likes
userlUCFkVlRN2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Electric Range Electrical Fire

Serial # for the Range is NE59J7630SS

I have original paperwork with receipts from when we purchased. 

Purchase Date: 11/07/15

Purchase Location: 

Occurrence Date: 04/26/22

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! So that we may be able to further assist you can you please send us a private message? 

0 Likes
userlUCFkVlRN2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have sent a couple of private messages. Not sure what else to do? 

0 Likes