cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Error Code 41

We had a power outage in my neighborhood during the hurricane this week and as a result, my refrigerator is showing Error Code 41.  Reset does not work.  At first, the fridge was cool, but stuff is starting to melt now two days later.  The lights won't turn on and the water/ice dispenser does not work. 

Last night, Samsung created a ticket for me with the service center who just informed me that there is no availability for TWO WEEKS.  This is outrageous.  This is my *refrigerator* not working, and all of my groceries will go bad.  I am appalled that an issue as small as a power outage would result in me needing a service, not to mention a service delay of two weeks?  Are you kidding me?  What is wrong with these machines?  

Has anyone else been sucessful in returning the refrigerator over this?  I've had it for a few months now so I am no longer within the 30 day window. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Error Code 41

@userwb66Extf9E 

Since this is a technical support forum staffed by non-Samsung folks we're likely unable to help here.

Have you tried the reboot? Reboot the Family Hub using the power switch on the inside at the top of the right door. If the issue continues, visit the Support Center to request service.

In the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Error Code 41

@userwb66Extf9E 

Did this end up helping you? Let me know if so by accepting it as the solution. This will help others find that as well.

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!