Original topic:

Error c-20 code on first time diagnostic test

(Topic created: 07-21-2021 05:56 PM)
userq3QciYyrIJ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So i just installed a brand new oven and part of the installation instructions were to run a self-diagnostic test. Ran this test and immediately got c-20 error. The oven seems to run and function fine, come up to temperature just fine and seemingly stops at the desired temperature, although i havent checked it with an oven thermometer to verify the correct temperature. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem with their brand new Samsung wall oven. This is a samsung wall oven model #nv51k6650ss.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to assist you. Have you experienced the error after the first oven cycle?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userq3QciYyrIJ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The error only happens on a self test. 

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Try cutting power to the unit for about 30 seconds and retrying to see if it goes away.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes