cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userpvomYXuW3r
Constellation

Error code 41 - Model RF22NPEDBSR/AA

Exact same set of circumstances and error code, instructs me to "Contact Call Center", which is, of course, closed.

Error code 41 - Model RF22NPEDBSR/AA

@samsung moderators - you have not answered what this error indicates in any previous posts, which seems to make forums and boards like this unhelpful.  Please help explain this error code knowing that your explanation will not serve as a substitute to service from a certified Samsung tech.     Thx!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_eoCYSOA
Astronaut

I don't know what error codes mean

I don't know what error codes mean

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Error code 41 - Model RF22NPEDBSR/AA

Error code 41 means that you need to Reboot the Family Hub using the power switch on the inside at the top of the right door. 

userp7DC4g1IsK
Constellation

This is my second time receiving this error.  The first time the DISH network technician....go figure DISH fixing Samsung.....they replaced the mother board....that was June 2019.  Now August 2019 it occurred again and this new technician from DISH has no clue.  There needs to be a solution to this problem ASAP.  My refrigerator was purchased December of 2018.  This is the 3rd problem that I have had.  Does Samsung stand behind their products?  If everyone is having this issue, then I believe it should be resolved ASAP.  These refrigerators are too expensive to be having this many issues!

userp7DC4g1IsK
Constellation

This technician has no clue how to fix this problem.  He resets the refrigerator to make the code disappear.  I am 100% sure it will occur again!  If I have an error on my computer and I reboot it, that does not fix the issue.  It just clears it temporarily and will occur again!  You do not have to be certified to figure that out!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Error 41 is a communication error between the internal modules in the Family Hub. It can be caused by many influences, from a hardware failure, to a glitch in any app or connection in the system. Unlike your PC, clearing the cache and temp files on this device requires a restart. If this does become a persistent issue, we will be happy to have a technician scheduled to troubleshoot the unit.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.