Astronaut

Re: Evaporator Fan freezing RF263BEAESR French door refrigerator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
where is that link?
userZyNCb0Fmv9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue.  It is really getting tiring to have to keep defrosting the refrigerator.  I tried the copper coil solution as was found on You Tube.  It did not work.  I will try the releveling of the refrigerator to see if that solves it.  I will never buy another Samsung appliance again after this.  They should be recalling these refrigerators and buying them back from anyone that bought them.  To spend this much money and to have continual problems due to poor design is just amazing.  The next time a salesman pushes a Samsung appliance on me, I will have all I can do not to punch him right in the mouth.  Never again Samsung!

userQs6YDqKJ8W
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me as well. Purchased in October 2014, many service calls . Denials by Samsung. Service agents are happy to keep making useless visits and charge for same.

I am trying to get "court of public opinion" to shame Samsung into resolving this crazy situation where product is not fit for purpose. Hoping national TV channels consumer reporting will pick this up.

My main issue is the freezing behind the top right hand side of inside back panel. However last situation included an iceberg in ice maker.

userQAqx0aLwOU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same exact issue.  Defrosted, raised the wheels up and still no luck.  I also get water accumulating under the deli drawer.  Every couple of weeks I have to dry it up with towels.  This is by far the worst product I've purchased in my life. 

usereiy5aPHvDN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is an ongoing issue for me. I have had Sears - which is now A & E come out 3 times. I replaced a few parts costing me a lot of money. The walter filter housing ($347), the hose connector ($53) from filter to ice and I still have the ongoing noise (like a golf ball is being thrown at the side) and the defrost issue. There is damage to my wood floors because of the leak. The worst is SAMSUNG DOESNT CARE. We spent over $2500 on this and 3 years later it has cost me so much money! No way to get any warranty on it either. A & E is the only company that will service these. I am contacting lawyers IF you want to get in I am going to start a class action lawsuit against them.

userJd05mzzIMe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am interested in joining in on a class action lawsuit

userC08nJCfS9z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow I could not agree more.  This happened to our refrigerator the week before xmas two years ago.  I am a diabetic and didn't want to lose all my insulin.  Samsung literally does not care about their products or customer service.  The repairman couldn't get the part until after xmas and I asked what I should do...he said buy american next time.  So wrong.  We replaced the evaporator panel that first time and it is doing it again.. I agree already debating about just replacing.  I will never buy another samsung product.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userC08nJCfS9z: Would you happen to have a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
usereiy5aPHvDN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe Samsung should read through this and accept the defective nature of the product. I am not aware of any solution except the garbage picking up a useless appliance