cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryOttrDxW9Q
Constellation

Re: FRIDGE NOT COOLING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my fridge!! I’ve defrosted, fixed the leveling and restarted my fridge and nothing has worked! Help!!

user7LLnjlRWNH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure there is any help, mine quit cooling, and it was not froze up. Tried everything, even adding a tap and adding Freon. I purchased a new one, not Samsung or LG, they are junk. Got my Samsung in my shop and have been trying to fix it for a couple months, no luck. Sure hate to junk a $2500 frig but may not have a choice. I will never, never purchase a Samsung product again

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get to us as soon as you can.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userTKmq26xl9r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this problem NOW. Help

user61vCnvsnOe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The frige is not going back to 56, what you are seeing is the actual internal temperatur.

When you click the button to set the temp that is the number you see - 37, but when it goes back after a second that is what the temperature sensor in the top of the frige is reading.  Did you get this solved?

MrDee36
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had almost same issue with Samsung!!!!We purchased a $3000 4-door fridge from samsung and we had a sealed system issue ( Fridge not cooling ). Samsung sent out a technician who diagnose the issue and informed me this is a manufacturer defect and is been known for this issue. I sent the information to samasung and they said they need another verification and for me to pay for another technician to come out and thet will reimburse me.......i did that, paying $130 and him saying same thing. This issue is covered by their 5 year warranty but  tells me since they don't have a repair technician in the area that they will not honor the warranty.... The worst company ever! I will never purchase a Samsung Appliance again!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MrDee36: Would you happen to have a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the unit has one compartment that is not cooling at all, but the other compartment is working correctly, perform the following:

1. Verify the door has not been left open.
  2. Verify the seals around the door are not dirty. Dirty seals can cause gaps large enough to let in warm air, which affects cooling.
    • If the seals are dirty, clean them and allow 24 hours to regain temp.  
    • If the seals are damaged, service is required.
  3. Cut the power to the refrigerator for 2 minutes (unplug it or flip the circuit breaker), and then restore power. If after 3 hours, the fridge is still not cooling, service is required.

If the unit does not appear to have any power at all (the control panel is also blank and none of the lights come on when the door is opened), this is a different issue and needs to be brought up in it's own thread.

If the unit display indicates O FF, OF OF, or has scrolling temperature bars (depending on the model), the unit is in Cooling Off Mode. I can provide steps for getting the unit out of this mode if needed. 

If the refrigerator is not in Cooling Off mode, has power, and is still not cooling at all, unplug the refrigerator (or flip the circuit breaker) for 2 minutes, then plug it back in. If the refrigerator still does not cool, service is required.

If all of this has been completed then service repairs is what is needed. You may message us with the model code and serial number in order to verify warranty term. If the unit is out of warranty, you are welcome to use the following link to seek local authorized repair centers and obtain pricing information: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userpeddA806si
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide the steps my refrigerator is in the 0 F mode

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mind providing the model of your fridge userpeddA806si?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.