Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3V56UHnEj1
Constellation

Re: FRIDGE NOT COOLING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I shut the power off on my Samsung

RF26HFENDSR/AA refrigerator 

multiple times and it still will not cool down to 37 degrees it stops at 48 degrees. I have two of these refrigerators and one of them works ok so far but this one has been trouble from day one. 

Freezes up behind the back panel until the ice gets into the fan. Defrosted the refrigerator multiple times and the issue continues. 

I replaced my old refrigerator that I had for 28 years and it still works just fine. 

I decided to upgrade all of my appliances for the the kitchen renovation.  

Huge Mistake buying your Samsung Junk. 

My new range has the most trouble, every time the power goes out the touch button screen gets fried. I’ve replaced it 4 times in the last 2 years and that with it plunged into a surge protector.

I’m very handy around equipment machines and appliances and I don’t bother calling some  tech guy for repairs when I can do these things myself. 

I will not recommend Samsung products to anyone. A complete waste of money, time and aggravation.....

Leonard Flaiz 

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So sorry to hear that you have had this issue with your refrigerator.  Please provide the following information below and I will be glad to look into this for you.

• Name:
  • Physical Address:
  • Email Address:
  • Home #:
  • Mobile #:
  • Complete Model Code:
  • Complete Serial Number:
  • Place of Purchase:
  • Method of Contact, if service is needed (Email/SMS):
  • Extended Warranty Plan:

userTv8lBfDkYp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same problem with my Samsung refrigerator, less than 3 years old. I've seen these moderator posts about providing specific information, but supply it where? Surely you're not suggesting I supply my name, address, cell number, email address, etc. publicly are you?

userTv8lBfDkYp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A Google search would suggest that at least thousands of people are having this problem. Is it about time Samsung issued a recall?

user8YpRqmgQpD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problems!!!!! Totally agree.... recall or time for ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!
userENfitHOCJf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having this same not cooling problem for too long and A&E Factory Service takes two weeks to get here to try again to fix the problem. display shows 34 degrees but the temp. in the fridge shows 55 to 57 degrees. Why can't Samsung do something about all of our problems they all are the same. Model #RF28HMEDBWW. the bottom frezer is fine the ice make had to be replaced and this is just not right!

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the requested information. 

userqFvknrbbzf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Responding to the response “If the unit display indicates O FF, OF OF, or has scrolling temperature bars (depending on the model), the unit is in Cooling Off Mode. I can provide steps for getting the unit out of this mode if needed.”

This is what the display says. What should we do to fix this?

user9X2ZDZZDOc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samsung model RS25H5111SR/AA (purchased June 2015)

Same issue here. I was wondering why all the food in my fridge was spoiling weeks before  the date on the package.

The LED read 37, until I unplugged it (as suggested), now it reads 65~69,  and doesn't get any lower than that.

Wondering if I should bother with wasteing $$ on repair attemps or just bail on Samsung and get another brand...

What is the fix for this? can I do it myself with the parts ?

userCyup6C204X
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue withsamsung RF20HFENBSR/AA its 2 years old and freezer works and fridge is at 60F all food spoild i spoke to Samsung and the friddge is out of warranty they give me a ticket for tech to come and diagnose the problem but after reading all this issues with Samsung refridgerators and nightmare with techs im wondering if i should just buy new one of different company instead spending money on techs that cant fix it anyway. Is there someone from Samsung that would help me with this problem or i should just bite the bulet buy different company and tell everyone never buy Samsung