Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: FRIDGE NOT COOLING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userjPKj8FpMNB, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same issues with our refrigerator.   High temps in the refrig part, not making ice cubes and frost in the freezer.  Then to add to the problem our samsung oven will not turn on to bake.  Also, our samsung dishwasher just hums and never goes past turning on and does not turn off.  Never goes past the humming. I have called the samsung 800 number only to be told that my warrenties are over and I should have extended when I had the chance.  I purchased the kitchen package only July of 2016.  I am so disgusted, with the attempts to fix the issues over the phone with the service center.  I do not have the funds to fix all three appliances, nor should I have to.  This is absolutely not acceptable for new appliances. I am ready to go to the New York News channels to expose Samsung products.  I will never purchase anything that is a Samsung product again.  And I will do my best to tell everyone what a poorly made product and service Samsung has! We spent thousands of dollars on appliances that are not in working condition after 1 year. This is just unacceptable service and product production!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my fridge 2 yrs and I'm having same problem and don't have the money for repair and they will do nothing to help me please expose them for the frauds they are in going to report to better business 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Empty your fridge,  remove shelves and drawers. Take a hair dryer  and blow hot air on the lower access panel if it begins to drip than you have to remove panel (4 screws) and ( light covers have to come off too) there is two plugs  that you have to unplug in order to get the panel totally out.  Then just continue with hairdryer until all ice had melted,  and there will be a lot of ice! Once it's all melted dry good with a towel, put panel back,  plug it in, and it should run good.  I have been having to do this about every six months on my almost new piece of $!+@  samsung fridge! Good luck!! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ME TOO!! I have tried EVERYTHING. I am spreading the word the best I can to all contractors in my area to BAD MOUTH this company as it was a contractor who suggested Samsung. Use social media to let people know! The frustration I have experienced is horrible. 5 repairs that have done nothing but wasted my time!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree they should be exposed for fraud.... I have been almost 3 weeks without a refrig and have called them daily just to keep getting the run around.  My unit is only 4 months old...

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi please assist I'm also experiencing the same problem with my sumsang fridge it is not cooling at all , It been 3rd day now I'm still struggling to find the ryt technician for Samsung pls give me contact you have or call me .Im suffering I do not have a spare fridge I need help SAPS

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user6kmFwTRyCi, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What a surprise to find all you people here have the same issues my SamSung Refrigerator has. I've had defrost isssues since month 6. Ive owned this thing only 3years and change. My refrigertor is a warm 56*. Three Thousand Two Hundred Ninty Nine Dollars + TAXES and Delivery. Thats a little more than ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS PER YEAR to own this fine engineering marvle. And now I read everywhere this is almost impossible to fix due entirely to Samsung either not repairing correctly, anytime, or just not honoring their warranty. Had I known this I would never have purchased. 

I learned that the best reasearch starts with...for example "samsung refrigerator cooling problems" and I would have moved on to the next brand right away. That Said...SAMSUNG WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS WHOLE?

I patiently await your responce, crickets are not a responce!

Kevin

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the unit.