cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUf4Y1Aag9k
Constellation

Samsung RF31FMEDBSR/AA freezer not freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung RF31FMEDBSR/AA freezer is no longer freezing.  It was purchased May 2014 so the extended warranty just expired. What are some actions I can do to trouble shoot this issue before having to call a repair person. Thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung RF31FMEDBSR/AA freezer not freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot.

userSZ6TIzPeXi
Constellation

new samsung rf28r7351sg refrigerator freezer not cold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New fridge   The fridge is fine the freezer is at 70 degrees will not cool. 

Samsung_O4GVKjh
Astronaut

Time take it back or get maintenance.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Time take it back or get maintenance.

Highlighted
userwzl3eIwFGp
Constellation

FRIDGE NOT COOLING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The model is RF25HMEDBSR

SERIAL OAFJ4BBG10035OW

I have a Samsung   The refrigerator is not cooling.  The display panel says it is 59 degrees.  I set it for 34 degrees and it pops right back up.  We have tried to unplug it for 2 minutes.  Is there anything else we can do.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: FRIDGE NOT COOLING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this, please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung_m7wlrPu
Astronaut

u can try to hit da reset button on ur frig .dat mite wrk

JUMP TO SOLUTION

u can try to hit da reset button on ur frig .dat mite wrk

user8yQhIeChNG
Astronaut

Re: FRIDGE NOT COOLING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you recently plugged it in that is normal. When you set the desired temperature the display will change to the current temperature.  If you tap the “Fridge” button it will display the set temperature for a few seconds and then go back to the current temperature. It takes something like 12-24 hours to cool down.  You can use the power cool setting to speed up the process.

userZ7VRJohst5
Asteroid

RF18HFENBSP Frige not cooling freezer works

JUMP TO SOLUTION

RF18HFENBSP Started w whirling noise when door open. Then flashing temp at 41° and freezer changed to 3° . tried changing temps. Freezer change worked...at 2° not so with frige. Did this: 1. unplug 2. Remove food clean 3.remove rear panel vac and clean coils 4.remove twin cooling panel 5. Hair dryer ( just saw the wrap process upper right corner) 7 reinstall 8. Plug in STILL SAME PROBLEM. I will hold down the power freeze and power cool buttons at the same time. DO I NEEDTO DO ALL THIS AGAIN and the reset with buttons? I've been dealing with this for over a week. So 😡 I'm pricing same and similar friges. OMG I paid over 2 grand for this!!!?? NEVER WILL BUY SAMSUNG AGAIN. MY husband works for govt as maint. Mechanic at a hospital.works on ice majers and ANYTHING that goes wrong. He says this is the most ignorant and repair UNFRIENDLY unit he has ever seen! I WILL NOT go through all the tech and repair scams since we are "hep" to what's going on here. THANK EVERYONE for trying to help. Lowes shoykd NOT sell products they KNOW to be defective!

userZ7VRJohst5
Asteroid

Re: RF18HFENBSP Frige not cooling freezer works

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AND we do not use the ice maker EVER since we bought this lemon