cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Contributor

Re: Family Hub 3.0 Update Removed Photo Screensaver Option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would, just make sure the unit remains connected to the network in the meantime. Updates are sent out in waves so you should be receiving it shortly if you haven't already received it. We can also set up to send out a technician to force push the update if it never comes through. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, I will give it a week or 2 before contacting tech support....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usery0D7zlw5yA, open gallery, go to pictures or albums and then select Play Slideshow on the right side of the screen. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I go into my loaded photos, and I see no plce to make it a slide show please explian in more detail? HELP !!

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
And this stays on full time until it times out then you have to set it all over again .
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi- up until this morning I had the food or weather screen saver themes working and now I just get a black screen. Are these working for you? 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this verified?  Just checked ours and it says the software is up to date, but we don't have the slideshow screensaver.   We haven't touched the fridge screen since the last update because of this.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After reading this I went and looked on my fridge and I  still don't have the option for the screensaver slideshow. I have to click on the pictures and press slideshow. Also, don't like that the morning brief is only done if you select it, it doesn't do it automatically on a set time any longer.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My animated screensaver with the apple on it just disappeared and I am so upset....I loved that one the best!
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Agree, we loved looking at all the photos, and laughing at the silly ones that pop up while we are in the kitchen, now it is gone and its a huge step backwards!! Bring back the slideshow please!!!!