cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Family Hub 3.0 Update Removed Photo Screensaver Option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has been two months.  Any idea on a timeline? 

This is becoming quite irritating. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I echo the same question: any idea on a timeline on when we'll get our auto slideshow and other features back? I'm so sad everytime I see my fridge!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good news Smiley Happy The update is ready now !!!! Smiley Happy

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just checked, and the update is not available.  Someone said the same thing last week, but I have no evidence of any updates.  Thanks.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, I just tried it again.  It worked!!!  Hurray!  I'm so glad.  This has taken SO long!  Apparently Samsung's latest update reinstalled the slide-show screensaver option.   

Also, I had to re-load the photos onto the USB device.  Then I had to go to Display, then Screen Saver, then Theme, then Photo Slide Show and then Change Albums (to make sure I was accessing the photos).  I hope this makes sense.  Thanks to everyone's support, this issue is now solved!

BTW, one added feature from the update is very nice.  Now we can open the door and the screensaver keeps going.  We love that.  Previously, the slideshow would stop and then have to restart.

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Samsung, for bringing back the automatic slideshow option. Thank you for listening to us. You are still my fav refridgerator ever.

Please note:

the Ring app doesn't work at all now.

AND.....I think all of us would be less disgruntled if you had responded to each of our comments and given us more regular news for when this update was going to be deployed. We didn't always feel heard, and that counts for A LOT.

I look forward to a corrected Ring app.

And I look forward to future improvements (but please never take back what is working so well!!).

Again, many thanks.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly we provided what we could as far as the update goes, we generally can't speculate at all about release dates. For that, I am truly sorry. Can you describe a bit of what's exactly is happening with the Ring app now? There was an app update for the Ring App that went out last week or so too I think that addressed the Motion Sensor issues.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked for an update on my fridge but nothing yet, should I give it more time before the update is available???