JUMP TO SOLUTION

When does it come out?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Family Hub 4.0 Software

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRWhgXgr0LX We are unable to speculate when updates are released; anything that we do find out will be announced on Samsung.com

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRWhgXgr0LX We are unable to speculate when updates are released; anything that we do find out will be announced on Samsung.com

userWpMy4Mv24L
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there another way to view smart fridge shopping list on my iphone X?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWpMy4Mv24L I suggest giving our Smart Things department a call at 1-866-813-2404. They would be able to assist you with that information. 

userX7S8ajjNg1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is NOT a solution.  It’s a fob off!  It’s even worse I t he UK as the ‘support’ pass to SmartThings support which is a voice message saying to come here for support!!! How is This support?  This is a £3000 fridge.  I could have bought one for £200.

i expect more from Samsung. 

JBTechfanatic
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Family hub 4.0 is live check out my youtube viedo to learn more https://youtu.be/L2VK0reVQ9Y

Samsung Hub 4.0 4door Flex Smartfridge is here. If you own a Samsung fridge in 2019 even a Samsung Hub2.0 or a Samsung Hub3.0 It is time to upgrade. Join Me as I show you how to Upgrade your Software. I will then Show you the top features that truly make this A must own refrigerator. I will Also ...