Original topic:

Family Hub 6.0 Software Update Issues

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 09:27 AM)
Genie4
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I saw a thread on this topic but it was marked "solved" and would not allow me to comment or add a reply. The solution provided does not address my concerns nor does it offer an acceptable solution.

I was prompted to do the 6.0 software update on my fridge recently & lost all of my lists and family pics and memos, whiteboard etc. All DELETED! I'm so angry that I lost the most important features on this appliance along with my lists that I use DAILY. The Smart Things app is by no means an alternative solution and the shopping list functionality is awful in comparison. Please restore my Family Hub features. Otherwise, the benefits of this fridge become redundant. Thank you! <hidden>

4 Replies
userV54F7AD200109
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yes man
0 Likes
userEE4PME7xmL
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have to agree, it would be very helpful if Samsung stopped burying their heads in the sand and addressed the many concerns we have as users. I am lucky as I always research problems before I do any updates so remain on Tizen 4.0.

0 Likes
Smart Gal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

How do your apps work if you're not updating? Some of my apps didn't work properly until I updated to 6.0.  One was Instacart. 

0 Likes
WackiMan25
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi guys,

I have had some success tonight. turn off Phone mobile Data and connect with fridge via wifi and follow the connect steps.

it has worked for me, i have all food lists back on fridge and my photos.

i hope this helps

Darren

0 Likes