Original topic:

Family Hub 6 unable to connect to WiFi

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 06:38 PM)
usertA9wwkTJKk
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After updating my refrigerator to Family Hub 6, I am unable to connect my fridge to WiFi. I have tried resetting the fridge, rebooting my Eero router and still unable to find my network much less connect to it. Please help with a solution Samsung?

4 Replies
userk8ybGK4xiM
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Have you tried resetting your Family Hub via the above-door switch or the button in the settings app?

If you've done one of those, I'd check the ethernet connection on the Eero.

Hope this helped!

0 Likes
user4eOr8dWoT2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

tried all of the above and then some more but its not working and im not the only one, it seems its a problem with samsung and eero whichever wants to point the finger 1st, either way the wifi cannot be seen by the fridge even if its just right next to it, all other house devices see the eero except the fridge since my tv are samsung too and there doenst seem to be problems there

user6fieTggOSl
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Exact same thing happened here.  No other device has issues connecting to eero.  I’ve done all I can on eero side (disabled 5ghtz, enabled legacy profile) and nothing.   

0 Likes
user4eOr8dWoT2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Found the solution to this, go to eero app>discover tab>eero labs> disable wpa3 then reboot your fridge, it should see it now, but its stupid instead of an upgrade this update was a downgrade
0 Likes