JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Family Hub Update - Smart View Issues

(Topic created: 05-18-2023 04:49 PM)
userXeVcapCbBD
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Ever since I updated my family hub fridge with the recent update, I am unable to use smart view to mirror my supported samsung TV. I have tried removing both from Smart Things and adding them again. I also tried resetting my TV, and restarting my fridge. Nothing has helped. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userXeVcapCbBD
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I was able to get this resolved temporarily by turning att smart protection on/off. After changing that setting, it normally works (until it doesnt). I ended up setting up a guest network that I use when I have this issue and switching them to the other network works 😑 🙃 sounds like an IP issue maybe?

View solution in context

2 Replies
userXeVcapCbBD
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I am also unable to mirror my TV to my Galaxy s23. I can mirror my phone to my TV though. The content is not DRM protected, I have tried on several sources and apps.
0 Likes
Solution
userXeVcapCbBD
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I was able to get this resolved temporarily by turning att smart protection on/off. After changing that setting, it normally works (until it doesnt). I ended up setting up a guest network that I use when I have this issue and switching them to the other network works 😑 🙃 sounds like an IP issue maybe?