cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraVGgyGHFtO
Astronaut

Re: Family Hub not working on iPhone

When bring up the app - the screen flashes with the app the crashes to the Iphone home screen.

userg175AKeaSt
Astronaut

I have been having the same problems for months now. My wife and I have iPhone 8 and 8plus and there is no way of getting the application work. When we uninstall and reinstall it works for few days then it goes off again. Something we would not expect from Samsung. What's the point of adding items to the shopping list if you cannot see the list at the shop?

jondouglas
Constellation

Just got mine a few hours ago and had the same problem and googled it. What the heck is the problem with Samsung???? Why won’t this fix this? 

Highlighted
usery4LUxpFX2D
Constellation

What’s more annoying is when I contacted Samsung to troubleshoot it, I was told this is not a “common problem”. Really?!?! Because I have seen hundreds on this forum with the SAME exact problem!!!! 

user2XVi6h0KT7
Constellation

I just got my Samsung refrigerator last week. I just downloaded Family Hub on my iPhone and it crashes as soon as I try to login. Very disappointed. Seems like it has been an issue for a long time without resolution. Wish I would have known there was an issue before I bought it on I never would have bought it. I will definitely spread the word to discourage anyone from buying one since it doesn't seem to be a priority for Samsung to fix it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send the model and serial numbers for the refrigerator to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user3FN7NvIgbx
Constellation

Just got my fridge today. Same issue everyone else has. Going to call best buy to come pick it up. I am an IBM engineer. There is no excuse for not fixing this. This is a software issue with IOS. I have a robotic vacuum, Two tv's. Last Samsung product I will ever buy.

Shame on you. My model is RF265BEAES.

usermvg4eANedf
Constellation

It’s not the fridge causing the problems it’s the app!!!  Please fix the iPhone app

userpdLInLCk4c
Astronaut

The fridge model and ID has nothing to do with the app not working!  If the app doesn’t work, this defeats the purpose of buying a $4000 fridge!!!

userqb4hV7W56S
Constellation

I have purchased a product that cannot do what is advertised because I have an IPhone. I have paid for features I can’t use. 

Samsung can send me a cheque for the features I can’t use. The fridge is great, but I bought it for the shopping list and cameras that I can’t use. 

Please reply to me Samsung.