Original topic:

Family Hub software upgrade from 4.0 to 6.0 will not reconnect with my EERO mesh network

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 08:13 PM)
useray2M0DsDT9
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have an EERO Pro 6 Mesh network with Samsung Refrigerator Family Hub (4 door French). When the Family Hub was at 4.0 version no problems , worked great. Did the upgrade from 4.0 to 6.0 and now it no longer see's my network. I can see my neighbors wifi's but I no longer see my EERO Mesh network. I reset the Family hub, still no network.

8 Replies
user4eOr8dWoT2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

this is my exact same problem like **bleep** samsung it was fine before now you update and all goes to **bleep**, i tried to restore to factory settings but it didnt downgrad eto 4.0 but remains at 6.0 still now i cant connect to wifi and lost all data on my fridge

usergggJbsqQ6f
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are having the same problem. Help chat with Samsung did not provide an answer. They are kicking it up to their next tier support. Hope to have an answer in 1-2 business days.

user4eOr8dWoT2
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

so much for quality checks how do you randomly throw out an update without testing if the thing is gonna break things 1st

Dwtechie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Exaclty same Eero and same problem after the update. I can find all my neighbor's wifi but not mine.
userz24YUeAmtD
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

WOW, sounds like a broken record, I wonder how long it will take Samsung to address the problem they created?

Dwtechie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I think we need to file a formal complaint against Samsung at the states' General attorney office. Now, without wifi I don't think there is a way to fix it. Maybe they will ask us to connect to the neighbor's wifi
0 Likes
userDrAYlOPPTo
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My fridge is literally useless without internet. If I wanted a regular keep food cold fridge i would have bought that  

0 Likes
Serg675
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
0 Likes