Original topic:

Family Hub won't update to V6

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 03:01 AM)
userAqtymkDEl9
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi

Firstly, I understand the limitations of v6 and that some functions are taken away, but I would still like to update.

I had a message on my screen a few weeks ago but it seems to be stuck at Tizen v4 - under about the update section states "Latest version software already installed" and the update button is greyed out.

I've tried a factory reset and made sure all apps are already up to date, but its still the same. Any suggestions?

3 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I apologize for the concern reported and would like to forward an investigation to our engineers. Can you please send your full model and serial number with the current software version being used in a private message for review? 

PM Link

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link, you can click on ANY moderator's name and select the "message" option as a method to contact directly as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userAqtymkDEl9
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi Stephanie

Details sent. Thanks for replying - I tried getting help via support but your appliance support team tell me I have to speak to SmartThings support, and SmartThings support say I have to speak to the appliance team 😞

0 Likes
useresBua4wT79
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

how do you flash bios on Family hub 

0 Likes