cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Family hub fridge ring app ....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everytime I click on the ring app to see my doorbell camera,it makes me sign in....All I can do is look at the videos of what it recorded earlier....No live view or abke to talk to whis there..????......

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Family hub fridge ring app ....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had that same issue for months. A 8 hours ago I've managed to talk to a Samsung Tech and explained the same problems you are experiencing. According to the Tech, I had to do a factory reset. This procedure cleared, rearranged my display screen and updated all my widgets including my Ring and Smart Things apps. I had to reconnect my WiFi , log back into Samsung accounts on the Family Hub then logged into the Ring/Smart Things apps. Both remained logged in as I'm chatting with you here. I hope this helps.
Factory reset is found "settings" then look in "About family hub" for " factory data reset". Once you've reset your family hub, it will take approximately 2 minutes on average to reload. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same situation.  The app always makes me sign in everytime. It use to work flawlessly before the updates whereas the app will open automatically when someone rings the doorbell.  But now, I've given up since rebooting the hub did nothing to fix the issue.  Who owns the app, Samsung or RIng?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To watch live view, please long press on home screen,

Add a Ring widget

and in the Ring widget, tap on the camera.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had that same issue for months. A 8 hours ago I've managed to talk to a Samsung Tech and explained the same problems you are experiencing. According to the Tech, I had to do a factory reset. This procedure cleared, rearranged my display screen and updated all my widgets including my Ring and Smart Things apps. I had to reconnect my WiFi , log back into Samsung accounts on the Family Hub then logged into the Ring/Smart Things apps. Both remained logged in as I'm chatting with you here. I hope this helps.
Factory reset is found "settings" then look in "About family hub" for " factory data reset". Once you've reset your family hub, it will take approximately 2 minutes on average to reload. 

View solution in original post