Original topic:

Family hub touchscreen unresponsive after latest update

(Topic created: 08-19-2021 08:40 AM)
userrt6hzcTLoc
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After the latest update on the family hub touchscreen it has went unresponsive several times. I have hit the toggle switch to turn it off and let it “reset” itself each time and that usually works for a day or so then it becomes unresponsive again. I’m not sure what else to do to keep it from going unresponsive. How do I fix this??

2 Replies
userNv2sEgZRlX
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue. I even tried a factory reset. The touch screen is unresponsive. works with a mouse.  And the screen then shows update is avaialable. but when I click update with the mouse - it gives a message -update is not avialabel at this time. Fridge is 15 days past 1 year.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand that the touch screen failing can be frustrating. If you have already reset the family hub, the unit will require service. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.
https://bit.ly/39kTopa

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes