JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refrigerator family hub touchscreen unresponsive/display doesn't work

(Topic created: 08-17-2020 12:02 AM)
userop64rKJLlo
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My family hub touchscreen does not respond to touch since yesterday , I can’t unlock the screen. I turned off the screen and turned it back but I can’t unlock the screen. I unplugged the fridge and it didn’t work either.

160 Replies
userpRduvCVDKb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

No...is anyone even getting a response from samsung knuckleheads on what to do ??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

0 Likes
LilBRulesAll
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My family hub screen has not been responding. I believe a Samsung update broke the touch input. The screen still works, but touch input is not registered. How do I revert my software to before you auto-updated it and broke the touch input?

0 Likes
user4ITTp0mOro
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This Has been going on for months. Has anyone received a solution for the unresponsive fridge screen and it's fixed.

userNbVv8ldg3P
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Nope, mine is still frozen but everything else works...I've also tried all the suggestions. I really think it has to do with an update gone wrong. Only had it for 13 months 😭 Come on Samsung!!! Help us out!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userNbVv8ldg3P    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

0 Likes
user7GX4uCZhHT
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Nope, mine is still frozen. I've also tried all the suggestions :((((( I only had the touchscreen work for a few months :(((((

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@user7GX4uCZhHT    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
user7GX4uCZhHT
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Team,

I purchased my refrigerator Dec last year (still within the one year one year warranty)

A few months ago, we noticed that the touchscreen on my fefrigerator is frozen and unresponsive. I tried to toggle the red switch at the top of the door, it would work for a hour then the  touchscreen froze again.

S/N: <hidden>

MODEL CODE: RF23M8570SR/AA

Thanks.

userQBOF9qrFyb
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Add us to the list too, Model: RF28N9780SG

Tried all the resets, haven't tried plugging a mouse in, will give that a try next.