JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refrigerator family hub touchscreen unresponsive/display doesn't work

(Topic created: 11-26-2019 07:28 AM)
userop64rKJLlo
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My family hub touchscreen does not respond to touch since yesterday , I can’t unlock the screen. I turned off the screen and turned it back but I can’t unlock the screen. I unplugged the fridge and it didn’t work either.

160 Replies
userSs6HhwrmXh
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Is there a video tutorial that shows how to do this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The display reset button is located at the top of the right side door. There are more details in your user guide.

userDgTaEdiBsL
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thats not working for me, tried it time and time again. The screen for me, I tap on one part of the screen and it reacts on the complete opposite side. The red switch doesnt do anything. I cant use the screen at all. It lights up, but the touch is uncalibrated and presses whatever it wants. How do i fix this?

userYSZezChoTl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Did they help you? Mine is doing the same thing. I turned the switch off and on and still it does not work . 

user7vaUWkPwch
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It didn't solve for my fridge. What is the service call number?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@userrgBq7KgdJn

@user7vaUWkPwch

The next step would be to have the unit serviced. You can call into 1-800-SAMSUNG or you can reach out to the Moderators with your full model code and serial number: Link

tlc2tlw
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have tried that several times a day for a couple weeks now and it still doesn’t work. 

userOPR1JLlW4T
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What if the red button is not resetting the screen still unresponsive?

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Have you tried to power cycle the unit by unplugging it or turning it off at the breaker?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userkcOZHLybJp
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It doesn't work, please, do something 

0 Likes