cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Fan makes hum/buzz/rattle noise from RF28HMEDBSR.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have been having this problem on our 4 year old fridge for over 2 years and we have gone through so many fixes and deforst cycles. We are exhausted and paranoid about this fridge and are finally at the point that we might be able to shop for a replacement. We have done everything from raising the front, sealing the ice maker, pulling the back apart and heating the ice off and putting it back together. This is insane and local repair men tell us to just buy a new fridge when they hear it is a Samsung. They tell us to stay away from this brand and LG. It kills me to toss this thing but I don't really want thing taking up room in my garage, tracking this thread if there is a miracle in the next few weeks for a fix. 

In the meanwhile already talked 3 family members out of a fridge and other appliances and canned every Samsung smart phone along with talking my coporate communication director to not offer their phones since they never update those anyway. Yes I am bitter at this point for the lack of aknowledgment for making a faulty product!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue.  Our model # 

RF260BEAESR/AA. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send the serial number to this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.   The Samsung horror stories are discouraging.  Has anyone actually resolved this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree! For a company like Samsung to turn a blind eye is simply not a good business move.

And when they had the Note7 problem, makes me think twice about buying Samsung products.

I have the Samsung RF263BEAESR. Good when it works. But as many have said. I gets tiring. So I bought a Whirlpool fidge. No problems. Got more for my money. :-/? 

Samsung I still have your RF63BEAESR waiting for a class action to join. Or a recall.

Gus

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the rattle noise in upper rear part of my Samsung fridge.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same rattling and buzzing in the upper rear of my Samsung refrigerator.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, what can I do?

andrew

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Read my posts. They are a couple of pages back. 

1. Check your codes

If there are multiple codes that don't make sense to you post them here and I will try to help 

2. Remove the ice 

3. Move the sensor 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Serial number: RFG237AARS/XAA There is a rather loud humming sound from the top of the refrigerator near the ice maker, which stops when the refrigerator doors are opened. Can you see if this is covered by warranty please? Thank you, Rebecca McGeorge