cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSvX45z5vW3
Constellation

Re: Fan makes hum/buzz/rattle noise from RF28HMEDBSR.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you very much!
userG9zGhLRJvM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't forget to check your codes in case you have a failed sensor, fan, or heater !!!

userSvX45z5vW3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ok, I'm doing it right now.
Thanks !!
userVsRPJmOQrQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and a buildup of ice a small build up what does that mean

userk73mxq6w1L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem. Model RF260BEAESR/AA. Did you ever figure what the problem was? Did you get it fixed? I do not have ice build up.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userk73mxq6w1L, Feel free to send a private message with the serial number as well.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
KC
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

its probably he same scenario that happens here.  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Kitchen/Ice-maker-not-making-enough-ice/m-p/62154#M1248

The ice is soggy and the ice build up causes the noise from the fan.  Fix it by defrosting the ice buildup in the ice maker.....horrible design flaw which samsung will not recognize and therefore is resulting in a bunch of consumers that spent $2k+ on a fridge pay for repairs that do not work.  you will have to do this monthly. 

As far as i know there is no fix as it is a design flaw.  Please advise if someone actually had it corrected. 

my model number is RF30HBEDBSR/AA

userZ3YNwAr5at
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same problem with my fridge. A 2 year old baby! I'm thinking we need to open a CLASS ACTION SUIT against Samsung if they don't provide a solution!
userYxc8yFDwc0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like a great idea to me!!!! They should recall these and replace as much as we paid for it. Nomore Samsung for me

userYxc8yFDwc0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Haven't even had a year...i think I am calling my local news station and have them do a don't waste your money report