cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkvU3rJAY0F
Constellation

Re: Fan makes hum/buzz/rattle noise from RF28HMEDBSR.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i think something needs to be done we are being robbed
left and right
userkvU3rJAY0F
Constellation

Re: REPLACED ICE MAKER TWICE IN THE FIRST YEAR Fan makes hum/buzz/rattle noise from RF263TEASESR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WE HAD TO REPLACE THE ICE MAKER TWICE IN THE FIRST YEAR 2016  RF263TEASESR/AA

COVERED BY WARRANTY 

NOW THERE IS ALOUD HUMMING NOISE THAT COMES FROM THE BACK UPPER PART 

STOPS WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR

WE CHANGED THE SETTINGS TO THE LOWEST POSSIBLE 

WE HAD A TECH COME OUT AND SAID IT WAS THE TEMP SENSOR.

200$ TO FIX MY CONCERN IS THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN.

WE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THE UNIT AND SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE DEALING WITH THIS FRUSTRATING ISSUE.

UNACCEPTABLE

Feliza1
Constellation

Re: REPLACED ICE MAKER TWICE IN THE FIRST YEAR Fan makes hum/buzz/rattle noise from RF263TEASESR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happened with me and the sensor was replaced in April and now it’s starting to happen again. Called and the company Samsung recommended called Tekniton and they said parts are only covered for 90 days and it will be $300+ To fix it again. Inverter  was replaced in August 2017. I don’t have an ice maker or water dispenser. This fridge has been my nightmare appliance. The loud noise from the fan behind the twin cooler is very loud. No ice build up. 

userkvU3rJAY0F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

LET ME KNOW IM IN 

SMILEBIG3000@GMAIL.COM

useruKO9kJblN6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. What a nightmare. Add me if anyone is starting a petition with Samsung.

useryrG4dVJIJA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

These should be recalled, or SAMSUNG should offer a replacement or free repair.

We currently have the icing problem, and now it must be completely iced over as the noise has stopped, and fridge is not as cold as it should be. Please add me to any recall list.

jodi.martin@att.net

userkvU3rJAY0F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so we put our settings at  18 and 3

the fridge  not making any more noise Smiley Happy

hopefully this helps RF263TEASESR/AA

useruKO9kJblN6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
which settings?
Cindy_VA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please add me to your list of people to contact if you want to pursue this. 

My fridge starting make this fan noise yesterday. The noise is coming from the same area (top towards the rear) and stops when the fridge door is opened. I can see ice build-up in the back of the fridge on the small openings. I defrosted it yesterday and today the noise is even louder.

Model - RF30HBEDBSR/AA

Purchased - Sep 2015

Let me add to this that we purchased the entire set of appliances from this line (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher). The sales guy told us the dishwashers were about 50/50 on working, so if ours was a lemon, just return it. We returned it within a few days since it took over 3 hours to run the "regular" wash cycle and then did not dry the dishes at all. Fast forward two years to November 2017. The double-oven slide in stove malfunctioned in a very bad way that could have burnt my house down! When the Samsung approved tech came out to inspect, he said this was the worst case he had ever seen and nothing was slavagable from the stove except the outer frame that held the ovens in place. EVERYTHING else was destroyed by the oven's temperature sensor failing. The oven continued to heat up and the only way to stop it was by turning off the breaker. I burnt my hands reaching into the extremly hot oven to remove the food that was catching fire and the pot holders burnt right through from using them to touch the rack and baking sheet. The steam escaping the oven was so hot it melted and cracked the knobs of the stove. It was a situation that could have turned out far worse had I not been monitoring the stove while cooking.

Samsung refused to work wiith me on this initially, but because I was burned, they did end up helping me out just a little. I was without a stove from early November until early January!

Here we are just a few months later and now the fridge is having some issues, that appear to be pretty common. I agree with all these other people that we need to band together and ask for a better response from Samsung! I paid a lot of money for these "top of the line' appliances and 3 of the 4 have failed. Just waiting for the microwave to take it's turn at this point.

user3Zx5TFODkz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Add to petition