cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userG9zGhLRJvM
Constellation

Re: Fan makes hum/buzz/rattle noise from RF28HMEDBSR.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please move your sensor ! This will prevent recurrence . You can also get an improved drain tab .

userWecdSbXMEt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have  same problem you have with your Samsung refrigerator can you please tell me what did you do I have a hum voice  from the fan the one by the ice maker when I open the door and goes away when I close it comes back  .. Let me know please thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does your ice maker look to be frosted over?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userlEeLCwPTd1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. I don’t know how to fix it. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userlEeLCwPTd1

Sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your fridge.  Please provide me your complete model code and serial number to the link below and I will be glad to look into your issue.

userWyvZigXBqJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just adding another “me too” to the list.

Our refrigerator is model:

rf23hcedtsr/aa

Periodic problems w/ice not dispensing -beginnng about a month ago.  Frost and ice was built up at the back of the icemaker. We’ve done the blow dryer defrost of the icemaker 3x in the past two weeks.

Today, the same loud buzzing began -as others are describing.  Is coming from inside, near or at the back of the ice maker.  

Capricorn01
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same issue! For the amount of money that we have all paid,  you'd think that they would issue a recall and fix the problem. Instead, they are setting themselves up for major sales losses. RF28HMEDBSR Is my model number. 

userNSyy7q6GV7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My RF260BEAESR/AA also makes this noise. It has since as far as I can remember shortly after it was out of warranty. I have to repeatedly take the shelves out, remove the back cover, melt the ice that has enveloped the cooling coils, melt the ice built up between cover and Styrofoam, then put it all back together. What an ordeal a person should not have this much fun with one appliance. again one vary dissatisfied past customer.

userRWJPKEh85k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem  RF260beaesp  Samsung won't take ownership of the problem.  Has to be a design flaw.  I'm also going to starty telling anyone that asks not to buy a Samsung refrigerator.