Original topic:

Faulty appliances

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 10:08 AM)
userki8Taijesl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Does anyone have any tips on finding customer service reps that care? My refrigerator ice maker stopped working within 13 months of using it. My ticket was dropped because there are not any service workers in my area.  This week we ran the self clean on our Samsung stove and now have a c-31 error and the stove will not work.   When I called and filed the ticket with Samsung, the lady was nice and helpful. She wanted to send me to a service call but I informed her about what had previously happened with my fridge.  She created my ticket and said she would send me to a dispatch team that would help me with an exchange or prorated refund if service still wasnt available.  She transferred me to another lady to add the fridge onto the ticket. She said the exact same thing. She said they would take care of me as the ice dispenser is a known issue! Iwould receive an exchange or refund. Two days later I am contacted by the service department. No service providers in my area...they transfer me to the appliance line and there they inform me that because there aren't any service workers in my area they will do nothing for me.  Nothing. My appliances are 3 years old and junk.  I was grateful that initially 2 workers stayed I would receive some level of help to only later be told that was misinformation. They wont do anything for me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send a recent ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send a recent ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userxLlf8wmiI2
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Interesting - we are having the EXACT same scenario with our fridge. It has completely quit working after we have had it for 11 months. It is still under full warranty, because it is so new. We were also told there is no one in our area that is certified to repair it AND they do not have an exact model in their replacement warehouse to swap it out with. So we are left with a possible refund scenario - but they are not paying us the value of the fridge, but rather the promotional price (we bought all four kitchen appliances - all Samsung - at the same time and received promotional prices for doing so). So now we are being penalized for being part of the "Samsung family" by not having our appliance fixed, nor replaced - and being offered less than it's worth or a replacement will cost out of pocket. For a fridge that was manufactured in December 2019 and we purchased in February 2020. It's pretty disapponting! 

0 Likes