cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slick1983
Asteroid

Find Serial Number Chef Collection Fridge

I have a Samsung 4 French door Chef Collection refrigerator,  Model RF34H99XX?, circa 2015.  But, I have been unable to locate the serial number.  I've looked: top of bottom door, inside wall top right, inside wall top left, outside bottom corner right, outside bottom corner left, even inside ice maker. (see photo)All-Labels.jpgNot serial numbers...

Where IS the serial number?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Find Serial Number Chef Collection Fridge

The model and serial numbers are located on the left wall of the refrigerator compartment.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Slick1983
Asteroid

All mine has in that location is the single sticker with the wifi information.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you had a chance to look at these locations above? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Slick1983
Asteroid

The door has nothing and the insides only has a Wi-Fi label.s1.jpgDoorS2.jpgInside Left

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It should be on the inside left wall.  Was this purchased in the US?  

Slick1983
Asteroid

It came with the house we purchased here in Louisiana, a couple years ago.  The former owners wanted fresh stuff in their new house being built.  It appears the labels were removed for some reason.  I plan to have the ice maker replaced; maybe the repairman will know or find out.  I also am trying to the phone app to find out.

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please keep us updated.