cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userutq1yz0Khg
Constellation

Re: Freezer reading -2 but not freezing

Same thing with my Samsung rf263beaesr.  Been doing it for over a year and it's only 3 years old.  Getting worse.  Now I don't even buy frozen food.  What s the point in having a nice fridge when the freezer never works.  I'm not about to pay a tech to come out and tell me they can't fix it or they fix it and it breaks again a few months down the road.  Bout 2 buy a new non Samsung fridge and then slowly replace other Samsung products as well.  Never buying Samsung anything again.  Also I work at best buy and will never recommend any Samsung products to customers.

Supernova

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userGx8w6UZ29k
Astronaut

I am having this same issue. Can Samsung say what is wrong instead of the generic, “send us a message with serial #)? My fridge is only 2 months old!! 

Supernova

I apologize, we would need to go through some basic troubleshooting with the unit. We ask for a private message to obtain personal information in case we need to get you set up for a tech to take a look at the unit. 

userr7mvS9Z3Zq
Constellation

Joining the club here. RFG29THDRS out of warranty. Neither ice maker (top nor bottom) working, freezer compartment not working. Refrigerator area works. More than dissapointed in this product! Called my local independent service guy and he REFUSED to come out. Said these things are are a bear to work on and this problem in particular he has not been able to fix for other customers! My fridge is only 6 years old! Never again Samsung! 

Highlighted
user4QwiwLCrED
Astronaut

Same issue here. Did Samsung give you an acceptable solution?

userwgBLmpvA0a
Constellation

I am having the same issue. I have the french door with freezer on the bottom and this started today and only have freidge for 2 years. model is RF263BEAESR/AA. Please help with the troubleshooting.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

userwgBLmpvA0a, please send us a private message with the full serial number: Link

user9BV8mgpS08
Constellation

Same here! Sounds like the freezer is faulty? Ours is only 6yo..

usere8nx8cXif0
Constellation

Fridge has been sitting in garage for a year now I want to use it cleaned it turned it on. Let it run but not cooling. Neither fridge nor freezer. What do I do.