Original topic:

French Door Fridge Ice Build Up

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 01:28 PM)
userXwiI90nfwr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought a package of samsung appliances in 2015.   The Fridge (RF28HMEDBSR/AA) started making fan noise: then stopped.   Our milk then starting going off.   I removed the back panel in the fridge and it was a solid block of ice.   I managed to remove all of the ice and moved the sensor as per some videos.   It still is getting ice. 

I think the repair kit is DA82-01415A? 

I never actually hooked up the ice maker, but i am now concerned that it is defective after reading this forum.   

And as a bonus, all of the right side doors, and one of the left sides doors all broke at about the same time about 2 months ago.   We never overloaded them.   They are very expensive to repair.   Especially considering that I may have to give up on this fridge. 

1 Reply
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand how this may be frustrating and want to help have you tried the troubleshooting in the accepted solution below? 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Kitchen-and-Family-Hub/Ice-Maker-Keeps-Freezing/td-p/1406007

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes